Last week, Mayor Kasim Reed and the Atlanta City Council scored a significant victory for Atlanta families by unanimously approving $40 million in bonds to support affordable housing initiatives.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Georgia’s Low-Income Housing Developers Can Lead on Solar April 10, 2017
- From Creative Class to Urban Crisis, Join Us for Lunch with Richard Florida April 3, 2017
- Atlanta’s dual challenge – displacement and disinvestment March 14, 2017
- Deepening The Sustainability Conversation February 28, 2017
- In Atlanta, Suburbs Continue to Evolve to Meet Market Demand February 21, 2017