by Joe Martinez, Development Manager with Crescent Communities An examination of the Highway 9 corridor in North Atlanta As older auto-oriented commercial corridors reach obsolescence, the Atlanta metro area has a unique opportunity to redevelop these zones into vibrant, beautiful […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Rethinking Retail Corridors: From Grayfields to Boulevards June 26, 2017
- Preservation Challenge Winners: More tools, resources needed to meet the need June 19, 2017
- Georgia’s Municipalities Can Gain Budget Certainty by Going Solar via a SEPA June 12, 2017
- HOUSING FORUM: Preserving Atlanta’s Affordable Housing May 29, 2017
- ACBI Helps Small Commercial Buildings Save Money May 22, 2017