Housing affordability challenges are acutely felt amongst renters in the Atlanta region. Addressing the need for affordable housing across the region will require a concerted, multifaceted strategy that increases the supply of homes available to households across the income spectrum […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- The Lovable City July 17, 2017
- Homeownership Rate a Growing Concern July 10, 2017
- Innovation through collaboration in the fight against climate change July 3, 2017
- Rethinking Retail Corridors: From Grayfields to Boulevards June 26, 2017
- Preservation Challenge Winners: More tools, resources needed to meet the need June 19, 2017