Photo Above: A Friend’s House is currently saving 23% in energy consumption relative to their pre-retrofit energy performance. By Shane Totten, Director, Commercial Sustainability Services Up until recently, few building owners, developers and facility managers have been engaged in the effort […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- ACBI Helps Small Commercial Buildings Save Money May 22, 2017
- NeighborWorks Week 2017: Neighbors Together, Addressing Safety May 9, 2017
- Step Up for Atlanta: The Living Transit Fund and a Path to a New Atlanta Way May 1, 2017
- Georgia’s Low-Income Housing Developers Can Lead on Solar April 10, 2017
- From Creative Class to Urban Crisis, Join Us for Lunch with Richard Florida April 3, 2017