Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Telling a different story: sustainability as a means to increase mission-driven capacity and strengthen communities August 14, 2017
- Why we love Atlanta August 7, 2017
- Mayoral Candidate Forum on Housing Issues July 31, 2017
- The Atlanta Better Buildings Challenge Celebrates Top Performers July 24, 2017
- The Lovable City July 17, 2017