Georgia has an uplifting solar story to tell. We had 22 megawatts (MW) of installed solar in 2012 when Southface launched the Solar Map. The state exceeded 1,100 MW by the end of 2016.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Rethinking Retail Corridors: From Grayfields to Boulevards June 26, 2017
- Preservation Challenge Winners: More tools, resources needed to meet the need June 19, 2017
- Georgia’s Municipalities Can Gain Budget Certainty by Going Solar via a SEPA June 12, 2017
- HOUSING FORUM: Preserving Atlanta’s Affordable Housing May 29, 2017
- ACBI Helps Small Commercial Buildings Save Money May 22, 2017