The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta Mayoral Candidates to Address Affordable Housing Issues August 21, 2017
- Telling a different story: sustainability as a means to increase mission-driven capacity and strengthen communities August 14, 2017
- Why we love Atlanta August 7, 2017
- Mayoral Candidate Forum on Housing Issues July 31, 2017
- The Atlanta Better Buildings Challenge Celebrates Top Performers July 24, 2017