The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta’s dual challenge – displacement and disinvestment March 14, 2017
- Deepening The Sustainability Conversation February 28, 2017
- In Atlanta, Suburbs Continue to Evolve to Meet Market Demand February 21, 2017
- Little-known Black history fact: Mother of community development February 13, 2017
- A Look Back at Fulcrum Award Winners: Raising Consciousness, Tipping the Balance January 30, 2017