The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- ACBI Helps Small Commercial Buildings Save Money May 22, 2017
- NeighborWorks Week 2017: Neighbors Together, Addressing Safety May 9, 2017
- Step Up for Atlanta: The Living Transit Fund and a Path to a New Atlanta Way May 1, 2017
- Georgia’s Low-Income Housing Developers Can Lead on Solar April 10, 2017
- From Creative Class to Urban Crisis, Join Us for Lunch with Richard Florida April 3, 2017