The City of Atlanta is experiencing new investment and development that are transformative. Potential new public investments resulting from MARTA and SPLOST referendums will ensure the City has more growth, new businesses and increasing incomes for many Atlanta residents. But […]
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Preservation Challenge Winners: More tools, resources needed to meet the need June 19, 2017
- Georgia’s Municipalities Can Gain Budget Certainty by Going Solar via a SEPA June 12, 2017
- Rethinking Retail Corridors: From Grayfields to Boulevards June 5, 2017
- HOUSING FORUM: Preserving Atlanta’s Affordable Housing May 29, 2017
- ACBI Helps Small Commercial Buildings Save Money May 22, 2017