The rate of homeownership is steadily declining, and by some estimates will decline even more as millennials choose to rent instead of own their homes.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Georgia’s Low-Income Housing Developers Can Lead on Solar April 10, 2017
- From Creative Class to Urban Crisis, Join Us for Lunch with Richard Florida April 3, 2017
- Atlanta’s dual challenge – displacement and disinvestment March 14, 2017
- Deepening The Sustainability Conversation February 28, 2017
- In Atlanta, Suburbs Continue to Evolve to Meet Market Demand February 21, 2017