The City Energy Project (CEP) is a national initiative to cut energy waste in large buildings and make American cities healthier and more prosperous through energy efficiency.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta’s dual challenge – displacement and disinvestment March 14, 2017
- Deepening The Sustainability Conversation February 28, 2017
- In Atlanta, Suburbs Continue to Evolve to Meet Market Demand February 21, 2017
- Little-known Black history fact: Mother of community development February 13, 2017
- A Look Back at Fulcrum Award Winners: Raising Consciousness, Tipping the Balance January 30, 2017