The City Energy Project (CEP) is a national initiative to cut energy waste in large buildings and make American cities healthier and more prosperous through energy efficiency.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Atlanta Mayoral Candidates to Address Affordable Housing Issues August 21, 2017
- Telling a different story: sustainability as a means to increase mission-driven capacity and strengthen communities August 14, 2017
- Why we love Atlanta August 7, 2017
- Mayoral Candidate Forum on Housing Issues July 31, 2017
- The Atlanta Better Buildings Challenge Celebrates Top Performers July 24, 2017