The City Energy Project (CEP) is a national initiative to cut energy waste in large buildings and make American cities healthier and more prosperous through energy efficiency.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Preservation Challenge Winners: More tools, resources needed to meet the need June 19, 2017
- Georgia’s Municipalities Can Gain Budget Certainty by Going Solar via a SEPA June 12, 2017
- Rethinking Retail Corridors: From Grayfields to Boulevards June 5, 2017
- HOUSING FORUM: Preserving Atlanta’s Affordable Housing May 29, 2017
- ACBI Helps Small Commercial Buildings Save Money May 22, 2017