The TransFormation Alliance is a partnership of nonprofits, developers, banks, transit providers and government agencies committed to forging innovative solutions that address economic vitality and job opportunity.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- Georgia’s Low-Income Housing Developers Can Lead on Solar April 10, 2017
- From Creative Class to Urban Crisis, Join Us for Lunch with Richard Florida April 3, 2017
- Atlanta’s dual challenge – displacement and disinvestment March 14, 2017
- Deepening The Sustainability Conversation February 28, 2017
- In Atlanta, Suburbs Continue to Evolve to Meet Market Demand February 21, 2017