About Region Matters
The Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC) is the regional planning and intergovernmental coordination agency for the 10-county area that includes Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties, as well as the City of Atlanta. For more than 65 years, ARC and its predecessor agencies have helped to focus the region's leadership, attention and resources on key issues of regional consequence. ARC is dedicated to unifying the region's collective resources to prepare the metropolitan area for a prosperous future. It does so through professional planning initiatives, the provision of objective information and the involvement of the community in collaborative partnerships.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Sites
- The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
- Transportation Tops List of Region’s Concerns for Third Straight Year, Metro Atlanta Speaks Survey Shows
- Aerotropolis Atlanta leading the way to world-class airport community
- Sign of the Times: State Provides $3.8 Million to Support Improved Regional Bus Stop Signs
- New ARC tool shows air quality at the neighborhood level
- Find and Fix Household Water Leaks During Fix a Leak Week
Tag Archives: Atlanta
By Pedro Cherry in the Atlanta Business Chronicle Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is responsible for putting more metro Atlantans to work than any single employer in the region, claiming direct responsibility for more than 64,000 jobs. And it contributes $32 billion to …