The GSMA and the Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) announced the next round of speakers for ‘GSMA Mobility Live! – North America’ conference being held in Atlanta, Nov. 1-2, 2016. Merging the previously separate ‘Mobile 360 – North America’ and ‘Mobility LIVE!’ events, the new event collaboration will bring together leading mobile industry innovators with more event features.
The combined event will offer a dynamic platform to explore the key trends impacting the mobile industry as well as highlight innovation and new developments impacting areas such as digital commerce, FinTech, security, connected living, and more. With the theme of “Transforming the Connected Lifestyle,” the two-day conference will bring rich content to a vast array of key leaders and mobile influencers.
Confirmed speakers for ‘GSMA Mobility Live! – North America’ to date include:
- Steve Cannon, CEO, AMB Group
- Jared Miller, CTO, AMB Sports and Entertainment
- Daphne Gottschalk, Head of Innovation Program, Amdocs
- Andy Peart, CMO and CSO, Artificial Solutions
- Cameron Coursey, VP, Product Development, AT&T
- Glenn Lurie, President and CEO, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Operations, AT&T
- Mike Zeto, Executive Director, AT&T Smart Cities, AT&T
- Kevin Wade, Director, Solutions Marketing, Blue Planet, Ciena
- Arvind Satyam, MD, Global Business Development, Smart+Connected Communities, Cisco
- Chris Dennis, Global Product Strategy, Freestyle, The Coca-Cola Company
- Steve Robb, SVP, Security Marketing and Product Strategy, ControlScan
- Mike Burgiss, VP Strategy, Mobility, Cox Automotive
- John Dwyer, President, Cricket Wireless
- Sabina Saksena, Founder and CEO, CytiLife
- Radhika Subramanian, CEO, Emcien Corporation
- Jane Schachtel, Global Head of Technology and Telco Strategy, Facebook
- Jessica Rosenworcel, Commissioner, FCC
- Andy Davies, Senior Director, IoT Solutions, Flex
- Dr. Natasha Tamaskar, VP and Head of Cloud and Mobile Strategy and Ecosystem, GENBAND
- Yoav Schreiber, COO and Business Development, GlassBox
- Bruce Snell, Cybersecurity and Privacy Director, Intel Security
- Bill Keen, VP, Mobile Solutions, Digital Guest Experience and Applied Discovery, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Don A. Bailey, Founder, Lab Mouse Security
- Dori Gurwitz, VP New Business, LISNR
- Hala Moddelmog, President and CEO, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Nirav Desai, Principal Healthcare Strategist, Mobiquity
- Joel Evans, Co-Founder, VP Cloud and Mobile Transformation, Mobiquity
- Rajiv Dholakia, VP Products and Business Development, Nok Nok Labs
- Kwame Johnson, Executive Director, PowerMyLearning
- Mary Clark, CMO, Syniverse
- Eitan Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder, TechSee Augmented Vision
- Hannu Verkasalo, CEO and Founder, Verto Analytics
- Noah Wasmer, SVP, Mobile Products, VMware
- June Sugiyama, Director, Vodafone Foundation Americas
- Todd McGuire, Chief Strategy Officer, Worldpay
The GSMA has hosted an annual North America event in Atlanta as part of its Mobile 360 Series since 2014, bringing together leading executives from across the mobile industry, including operators, vendors and internet companies.
The 2015 Mobility Live! conference, managed by the Metro Atlanta Chamber, included more than 1,000 attendees and featured a keynote session from Apple’s Senior Vice President for Internet Software and Services Eddy Cue in a fireside chat with AT&T Mobility President and CEO Glenn Lurie.
Visit the GSMA Mobility Live! website for more information, including how to attend, exhibit or sponsor the conference. Follow the latest updates on Twitter, using the #MobilityLive hashtag or following @MobilityLive and @GSMA.