About Metro Business
A discussion of regional issues, hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
Metro Atlanta Chamber Social Media
- View https://www.facebook.com/metroatlantachamber’s profile on Facebook
- View https://twitter.com/atlchamber’s profile on Twitter
- View https://www.instagram.com/atlchamber/’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.linkedin.com/company/25140?trk=tyah’s profile on LinkedIn
- View https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOCTydVrkCh4dbaUu3rtvA’s profile on YouTube
Choose ATL Social Media
- View https://www.facebook.com/chooseatl/?fref=ts’s profile on Facebook
- View https://twitter.com/chooseATL’s profile on Twitter
- View https://www.instagram.com/chooseatl/?hl=en’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.linkedin.com/company/10044707?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVerticalcompanyclickedEntityId10044707idx1-1-1tarId1470061118717tasChooseATL’s profile on LinkedIn
- View https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCktAiwiQ15zklQU5sn79SSgb’s profile on YouTube
- Top 10 facts about Metro Atlanta to be excited about in 2017
- GEORGIA THOUGHT LEADERS BRING FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND SPEAKER SERIES TO HIMSS17
- Atlanta Football Host Committee Unveils “I’m In” Marketing Campaign
- ChooseATL Names University of South Carolina Graduate Student Winner of 2017 Ultimate Job Interview Contest
- Metro Atlanta Chamber Takes Flight
Category Archives: Uncategorized
As we look forward to all of the changes and opportunities coming, it’s important to take stock of where Atlanta is on the global stage. Here are some of our favorite statistics about Atlanta and Georgia as a whole.
During HIMSS17, 13 of Georgia’s key thought leaders in the health information technology sector will be a part of a speaker series sponsored by the Georgia Department of Economic Development and the Metro Atlanta Chamber.
The Atlanta Football Host Committee (AFHC) just launched a year-long marketing campaign to energize the community in preparation for the College Football Playoff National Championship in 2018.
ChooseATL Names University of South Carolina Graduate Student Winner of 2017 Ultimate Job Interview Contest
Nicole Smith Awarded $10,000 During a Primetime Special on WSB-TV ATLANTA, GEORGIA (PRWEB) JANUARY 30, 2017 ChooseATL, a movement dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent to metro Atlanta, yesterday announced the winner of its Second Annual Ultimate Job Interview …
Soaring to new heights and making way for progress, the Metro Atlanta Chamber moved their headquarters to 191 Peachtree Tower to support the expansion of Centennial Olympic Park.
Contestants will compete for a combined total of nearly $25,000 in prizes ChooseATL, a movement dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent to metro Atlanta, today announced the top three finalists for its second annual Ultimate Job Interview Contest (UJIC). …
This year’s Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) Annual Meeting offered up equal reflection on the accomplishments of the past 12 months as well as a preview of the promise 2017 holds.
By Patrick Adcock As Thanksgiving draws near and we consider what we are thankful for from the past year, it’s important not to overlook another key aspect of the holiday – giving back. Creating social impact in our communities and the …
Why do 220 of the fast growing private companies call our metro area home? Atlanta is a top 10 market for tech talent and the #3 city for STEM employment growth, due in part to leading universities like Georgia Tech and Emory.
Last week’s GSMA Mobility Live! – North America event brought together a bustling crowd of more than 1,200 registered visitors, including 90 senior executives representing 70 companies, across two days of conference events on mobile technology. In partnership with the …