About Metro Business
A discussion of regional issues, hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
Metro Atlanta Chamber Social Media
- View https://www.facebook.com/metroatlantachamber’s profile on Facebook
- View https://twitter.com/atlchamber’s profile on Twitter
- View https://www.instagram.com/atlchamber/’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.linkedin.com/company/25140?trk=tyah’s profile on LinkedIn
- View https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOCTydVrkCh4dbaUu3rtvA’s profile on YouTube
Choose ATL Social Media
- View https://www.facebook.com/chooseatl/?fref=ts’s profile on Facebook
- View https://twitter.com/chooseATL’s profile on Twitter
- View https://www.instagram.com/chooseatl/?hl=en’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.linkedin.com/company/10044707?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVerticalcompanyclickedEntityId10044707idx1-1-1tarId1470061118717tasChooseATL’s profile on LinkedIn
- View https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCktAiwiQ15zklQU5sn79SSgb’s profile on YouTube
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Contestants will compete for a combined total of nearly $25,000 in prizes ChooseATL, a movement dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent to metro Atlanta, today announced the top three finalists for its second annual Ultimate Job Interview Contest (UJIC). …
This year’s Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) Annual Meeting offered up equal reflection on the accomplishments of the past 12 months as well as a preview of the promise 2017 holds.
By Patrick Adcock As Thanksgiving draws near and we consider what we are thankful for from the past year, it’s important not to overlook another key aspect of the holiday – giving back. Creating social impact in our communities and the …
Why do 220 of the fast growing private companies call our metro area home? Atlanta is a top 10 market for tech talent and the #3 city for STEM employment growth, due in part to leading universities like Georgia Tech and Emory.
Last week’s GSMA Mobility Live! – North America event brought together a bustling crowd of more than 1,200 registered visitors, including 90 senior executives representing 70 companies, across two days of conference events on mobile technology. In partnership with the …
According to Thumbtack, Atlanta was ranked sixth best metro for employment, labor and hiring in 2016. We must work diligently to attract and retain Millennials, who will comprise 75 percent of the workforce by 2025.
Hundreds of representatives from Georgia’s FinTech industry have made the pilgrimage to Las Vegas to attend this year’s annual Money20/20.
Where the economy and environment connect for everyone The Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) announced the winners of the 2016 Atlanta E3 Awards, showcasing business achievement and innovation, clean technologies, and sustainability solutions that enhance our economy and environment. In its …
By Zaheer Faruqi, Aventure Aviation Over the past decade, Atlanta has climbed to 64th from 71st amongst the Top 100 United States metros for exports. In fact, export businesses can now be found in every single metro Atlanta county and …
The GSMA and the Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) announced the next round of speakers for ‘GSMA Mobility Live! – North America’ conference being held in Atlanta, Nov. 1-2, 2016. Merging the previously separate ‘Mobile 360 – North America’ and ‘Mobility …