About Law & Public Policy
The legal profession is changing rapidly and Dentons is leading the way in advancing change for the benefit of clients. We are driven to challenge the status quo, delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value to our clients in new and innovative ways.
Sign up for the SaportaReport Weekly Update!
Thought Leadership Topics
- A vote for ‘selfies’ in the voter booth
- Donald Trump, political heir to Georgia’s Sonny Perdue
- With a green light from the Feds, states race to regulate driverless cars
- Robots and red tape: Regulatory uncertainty in Uber’s self-driving bet
- The four public policy questions every startup should ask–but isn’t
Tag Archives: Law and public policy
California lawmakers conditionally approved the road-testing of high autonomy cars, becoming the first state to flesh out an innovation-nurturing framework after federal regulators last month gave the green light to driverless technology.
Driverless cars represent the true Wild West of public policy By Eric Tanenblatt Ed. Note: This column originally ran in Recode. When Uber sets loose the world’s largest commercial fleet of autonomous vehicles on the streets of Pittsburgh, Penn., this …
Almost everyone you encounter these days is nursing aspirations they might develop the “next Uber.” Now, most of these apps will fail, but a select few will fundamentally reorder the way we live.