About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee 6578, NMLS 103956. 3496 Club Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
Southeast Mortgage Blog
- 2016 NAR Report Reveals the Allure of Homeownership Rising Among the Younger Generation
- The Final Housing Index of 2016 Shows Continued Improvement
- Turning Static Images into Strategic Profit
- Residential Housing Off to a Slow Start in Fourth Quarter
- The Benefits of Work-Life Balance and Company Wellness Programs
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
Tag Archives: RE/MAX
Following a strong summer, the final quarter of 2016 has been weaker than the previous months for the Atlanta residential real estate industry. Fortunately, 2017 is looking mighty bright. The Cal-Culator, which rose 0.2 last month is staying stagnant at …