About Home Mortgages
A conversation about the mortgage environment of the Southeast, hosted by Southeast Mortgage of Georgia.
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee 6578, NMLS 103956. 3496 Club Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Sign up for the SaportaReport Newsletter!
Thought Leadership Sites
Southeast Mortgage Blog
- Cal-Culator Spikes Due to Positive News in Georgia’s Housing Industry
- Southeast Mortgage Unveils New Corporate Headquarters Equipped with Progressive Work-Life Balance Amenities
- The “Sort of Hot, Sort of Not” Atlanta Housing Market
- Empowering Your Clients to Improve Their Credit Scores
- Atlanta Real Estate Index Sports Small, but Significant, Increase
The opinions and views expressed on this Thought Leadership page is solely that of the organization sponsoring this page and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editorial staff of SaportaReport.
Tag Archives: Georgia
This month, the Atlanta market showed improvements in home sales and home prices. However, with the lack of housing inventory, the Cal-Culator will remain stagnant for the month of June.
Internet scams are seeping into the housing industry as housing gains momentum and more buyers begin their search online.
According to the Realtors Confidence Index produced by the National Association of Realtors, Realtors’ confidence in the market stems from strong buyer demand and a tight inventory.
The question is not what the market will be in the future, it is who will serve the consumers in the housing market?